The Law on Personal Data Protection
of the person concerned, to the processing of personal data
The affected person registered or logged on the www.be-pro.com portal hereby gives operator his or her consent to the processing of personal data in the range mentioned below.
Operator: BE-PRO s.r.o., Gercenova 19, 851 01 Bratislava, IČO: 48 147 117, VAT No.: 2120252684
Purpose of providing data: Registering on the sports social network and creating a personal profile by the person concerned to contact and interact with other people who created a social profile on the social network. Under social network we mean the www.be-pro.com portal.
List of processed personal data:
Name and surname
Date of birth
E-mail and phone number
Height and weight
Statistical data on the sporting career of the person concerned (sports clubs in which the person has performed, number of matches and goals, etc.)
The person concerned agrees with the processing of personal data during the period of valid registration on the www.be-pro.com portal, and the cancellation of the registration on the www.be-pro.com portal is considered as a withdrawal of consent from the processing of personal data.
In view of the purpose and nature of the social network www.be-pro.com, the person concerned agrees that the personal data that the person concerned will identify as "public" or the information voluntarily entered upon registration at the time of registration will be made available to other registered persons on the www.be-pro.com portal. An operator also processes personal data that is marked by the person concerned as "private" and is not made available to third parties. The IP address of the computer and access times for the person concerned are not considered private data.
The person concerned agrees to receive marketing messages for the purpose of offering a sale of goods or services, or for sending information and news at www.be-pro.com portal.
Regarding the rights of the person concerned
1) The person concerned has the right, upon written request, to require the operator for:
- a confirmation of whether or not personal data relating to him or her are processed; The operator is obliged to meet this requirement of the person concerned free of charge,
- in a generally understandable form, information on the processing of personal data in the operator's information system. The person concerned is entitled to be familiar with the processing and evaluation procedures. The operator is obliged to perform this free of charge for the person concerned,
- in a generally understandable form, precise information on the source from which it obtained its personal data for processing; The operator is obliged to fulfill this requirement free of charge for the person concerned,
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data which is the subject of the processing; The operator is obligated to provide this information free of charge,
- correcting or liquidating any incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data that is being processed; The operator is obliged to fulfill this requirement free of charge for the person concerned. The person concerned is entitled until a correction is made to limit the processing of personal data,
- revocation of consent to the processing of personal data and deletion of personal data. The right to erase may only be invoked by the person concerned if this is stipulated by EU law or regulation (for example, if the original purpose of processing personal data ceased, if the processing of personal data was illegal or the deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation). The person concerned has no right to delete personal data if the law prohibits the operator,
- transfer of personal data. The person concerned has the right to transfer processed personal data to another operator upon written request.
The right of the person concerned may be limited only, if such a restriction results from a separate law or its application would undermine the protection of the person concerned or violate the rights and freedoms of others. The operator is obligated to notify the data subject and the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic of such a limitation in writing without undue delay.
2) The person concerned, on a free written request, has the right to object to the operator against:
- the processing of his or her personal data which he / she considers to be or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his / her consent and requesting their liquidation,
- the use of the personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by post, or
- the provision of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
3) In addition, the person concerned may, at any time, refuse to allow the operator to process personal data by giving valid reasons or by providing evidence of unauthorized interference with his or her rights and the rights of the protected interests that are or may be damaged by such processing of personal data; If the legal grounds do not prevent it and it is proved that the objection of the person concerned is legitimate, the operator is obliged to block and dispose of the personal data the processing of which the person concerned has objected without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
4) The person concerned has the right to not accept a decision made by an operator which would have legal effects or a significant effect on him or her if such a decision is based exclusively on the automated processing of his or her personal data. The person concerned has the right to require the operator to review the decision issued by a method other than the automated form of processing and the operator is obliged to comply with the request of the person concerned, in such a way that the decision-maker will have a decisive role in reviewing the decision. On the method of review and the result of the finding; the operator shall inform the person concerned no later than 30 days after the date of receipt of the request. The person concerned has no right to do so, only if a specific law provides for measures to protect the legitimate interests of the person concerned, or, if, in the context of pre-contractual relationships or during the existence of contractual relationships, the operator has issued a decision to the satisfaction of the person concerned, or, under the contract, the operator has taken other reasonable measures to secure their interests.
5) The person concerned has the right to compensation, if it is caused by property or non-pecuniary damage in connection with breach of the obligation of the operator. The person concerned also has the right to apply to the court in the event of claiming damages.
If the person concerned is not fully entitled to legal action, his or her rights may be exercised by a legal representative. If the person concerned has passed away, his or her rights, which they had can be applied by a related party.
If the person concerned is interested in exercising his or her above-mentioned rights in relation to the Operator, the person concerned may contact the Operator at their registered office at email@example.com or by phone: +421 903 704 038
The operator processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Codex on the Protection of Personal Data as amended by later legislation.